Sunday, June 6, 2010

Class of Twenty-Ten!!

I went to my cousins High School Graduation in Salina, OK. I love going to small town events where everyone knows everyone. Growing up, I went to a large school graduating with over 700. It was so much fun getting to see this small graduating class be so personal. It seemed that everyone got some type of recognition. With 60 graduates, I thought it was so cool that they had exactly 30 boys and 30 girls.
Enjoy!





Chad giving his mom a rose.


Woo Hoo!


Definately not something we were able to bring to our graduation! Silly String!!


My Granny just glowing as she holds her great-great grandson, CJ.





Granny, Mom, and CJ


The Graduates, Chad & Kali, with CJ
Uncle Chase


Aunt Gail, Chad, and CJ


Five Generations!! Baby CJ, Dad Chad, Grandma Steph, Great G-ma Gail, and Great Great Grandma Granny!

I love my family and getting to spend time with them. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. Best of luck to the graduates, Chad and Kali! Love you both!

2 comments:

Cheryl Estep said...

The grad pics are awesome!

Sara Estep said...

Thank you for blogging about this. It was nice to see the baby pictures congrats for graduating and for the new baby.