Wednesday, February 22, 2012

18 Weeks!



 How far along: 18 Weeks,
We have a Mango! About 6 inches, 1/2 pound!

What I've Learned from What to Expect: LB's legs and arm are now in proportion and moving like crazy! LB also has this 'cheesy wax' now which keeps LB from coming out looking a shriveled up prune!

Total weight gain/loss: Still the Same, but I felt heavier this week, and I feel a double chin coming on! Hopefully not though!

Maternity clothes: Yep and LOVE them! Though today was GORGEOUS and I pulled out some capri's and they still fit without the button.I will definitely have to stock up on maternity capri's very soon for work and summer!

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: Been good, still wake up on my back and it feels so good! Rolling over and trying to roll myself outta bed is getting a little tricky.
Best moment this week: Going to see 'Aunt' Amanda today and finding out what Little Bit is!!

Miss Anything: Nothing comes to mind right now...I think I will always miss just getting to have a glass of wine for dinner though.

Movement: No, Darnet! :( I'm hoping soon though!! I might pee my pants when it finally does happen though, I'm so looking forward to that! But during the ultrasound today though LB was a little wiggle worm, so there is lots of movement going on, but just not feeling it yet.

Food cravings: Biscuits and Gravy this week, I think I've had it three times in the last week!  May be the reason for feeling heavier, huh? ;)

Anything making you queasy or sick: I think someone was smoking it the stairwell at work the past couple of days, and it has made me want to Gag!  But that would probably make me want to Gag anyway.

Have you started to show yet: Oh Yes!
Gender prediction: Today was actually the first day I had an idea, or more just a hope...I just think it would be so fun to see a little Mikey running around and him and daddy doing landscaping and baseball and golf and all that fun daddy/son stuff

I will reveal the gender either later tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out: Still an Innie.

Pregnancy Symptom: Boobs still getting bigger. Niagara's still fallin. Back Pain. My nails are growing like crazy!! Legs are cramping again, and I can feel Charlie Horses coming on, but with some great advice from mommas the last time, I will flex my foot when I start to feel one and it usually goes away. But they are super sore and Mike was a sweety and rubbed my back and my calf...yes, it's just one.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or Moody most of the time: On top of the World Happy today after finding out, feeling great! And Lots of Energy!

Looking forward to: Feeling LB move, planning the nursery, hearing the heartbeat again, and Remi getting to play with a new baby!

So excited to share the gender with you so soon!  Oh, and Go Cowboys!!

No comments: