Saturday, February 11, 2012

16 Weeks!



How far along: 16 Weeks, plus a few days, about the size of an Turnip, 5 inches & 3.5-4 ounces!!

What I've Learned from What to Expect: LB's can now hear us and has reactions to different noises.
Total weight gain/loss: None. Thankfully my belly was already a little on the round side, so LB is just filling it in for me.

Maternity clothes: Yep and LOVE them!

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: So wonderful with our new amazing bed!! I actually had one night this week that I didn't even get up for a potty break!

Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and getting to see LB!!  And getting a 'guess but don't start painting yet' gender reveal!

Have you told family and friends: Yes! 

Miss Anything: Red Wine this week, Mike and I went to dinner with Casey and Derek and Casey order a glass and it smelled amazing!!

Movement: No, :( I'm hoping soon though!! At our appointment though, we did see Little Bit kicking it's legs and wiggling it's toes, just like mom does!

Food cravings: Probably just fruits still. Oh, and I always think about vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. I've been good and didn't have any, but today I did get some Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream when i was grocery shopping, so excited!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Tosh.O had a segment, that if I just even think about makes me want to gag.

Have you started to show yet: Absolutely! It's funny, cause I feel I've been showing for a long time, but on Thursday, three people at work (all know I'm preggers) and they commented about my belly poking out there. Some the kiddos at work are asking too.

Gender prediction: Still nothing from me.  Doctor gave us an idea, but I think I will save that for later :)

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out: Still an Innie.

Pregnancy Symptom: Boobs are getting huge, which Mike is loving and I want to cry....And if you've read Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth, then I can now relate to the Niagara Falls Chapter...And I woke up to my first Pregger Charlie Horse, it was awful and I scared the crap outta Mike. My calf was still sore the next day. I hate those things!

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, feeling great! And Lots of Energy!

Looking forward to: Feeling LB move, getting the nursery cleared out completely...almost done, but still have a couple things that need to find homes and then we can move furniture in! Finding out for sure what LB is and then getting to start thinking of names.  So many people give me a weird look when they ask what names we've thought about and we haven't. Since we are finding out, why do double-duty of thinking of a boy and a girl name, so we are waiting.



And this happened on Friday...What a bummer, huh?! 
Thankfully it still works with it's new look.

1 comment:

jhester said...

Charlie Horses are no fun! I had a bad one when I was preggers with the twins and I couldn't walk for an entire day! I hope you don't get any more of those!