Friday, April 13, 2012

25 Weeks!!

Sorry, no picture this week unless I take one tomorrow and post! But the belly is getting bigger!!
 
How far along: 25 Weeks and a few days!! Geez, I thought for sure I'd be in the third tri-mester now, but nooo, still in the second...don't know when that change will take place. But still...Over 6 Months!!! Woot Woot!

We still have an Eggplant this week, about 9.2 inches and 2 pounds!

 
What I've Learned from What to Expect: My uterus is now 2.5 inches above my belly button...they keep saying you can feel it, but I have no idea what the heck they are talking about. I don't know what it would feel like, so if any of you seasoned mommas know, get me some insight!
They also mention that the belly button will start to pop...I think I might have a little freak out moment when it actually happens.
LB's retina is developed and she now opens her eyes on occasion. They mentioned doing the flashlight trick again, so I will try that out and she if she reacts. She also is suppose to respond to noises now. She getting so big!
 

Total weight gain/loss:  4 pounds!! I blame part of that on all the Easter Candy we had at work!!

 
Stretch marks: No new ones.


Sleep: Good golly!! Sleep use to be easy and now its really hard!! Still getting up and peeing all the time. But now my belly is getting so big that I need Mike to push me over so I can roll over or get off the bed. A couple of nights ago, I felt like I ripped and pulled every muscle that is still there. My dreams aren't as angry lately so that's a good thing, but they are completely random...which is pretty much what they were before Little Bit came around...lasts nights dream, I had gotten home a little late 11:30ish and Mike around midnight, he gave me a ticket that he saw on my windshield and when I read it, it was for having red boots that were a danger to species! And the ticket was from Payne County.  Weird I know!


Best moment this week: Mike getting to feel her move!! He thinks anyway, it was just once so far!
 
Rick and Melanie coming in for Easter and visiting! It was fun getting to see the other set of grandparents and them getting to see my belly. They also loved the nursery.

Miss Anything: Still a Dr. Pepper...So, I was finally going to give in...I was at the bowling alley with work and the kiddos. We get small drinks and popcorn when we go...super small cups, like the small coffee 6-8 ounce cups. So I was thinking, I could get my Dr. Pepper fix with the small amount that actually goes in after all the ice. So, I get it, and I am so excited, and I drink it, and they didn't have the syrup combination correct so it was NO GOOD!! Dang it!
 
One other thing I miss...Being able to Sneeze freely!! I love sneezing, really one of my favorite things, well now, I either almost tinkle on myself or I feel like I pull every muscle in my stomach and lady parts!! Sorry it TMI! But its for real!


Movement: Yes, still below my belly button and still just feel like little pokes. Such a sweet feeling!  I just hope she continues to be gentle as she get more cramped in there!

Food cravings: Fruit, Nutella...I think thats really it...tonight though, I'm really excited for my Ice Cream!!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Remi's farts, and other random smells that I don't know where they come from.


Labor Signs: Nope.


Belly Button in or out: Innie, but looking kinda flat from the inside...
 
 NEW QUESTION!! Most Ridiculous thing I've Cried about or gotten Upset about: I really think I should let Mike answer this question in the future, because I'm sure he has much better insight on this subject than I do! But I will tell on myself...I'm know I'm not a good house keeper and I definitely have a problem with putting my laundry away, so I've had a basket of clothes in our room for...forever! Well, I feel I had asked Mike for some help in getting my stuff put away. Well, the other night, I was headed to bed, Mike was doing some other stuff, and we had a great evening, and I don't really even know how it got brought up, but he mentioned that I live out of a basket...and with no pun intended, I became a basket case-crying that I didn't want to live out of a basket, and completely blew up on him. Thankfully he is forgiving for my craziness and loves me no matter what!!


Pregnancy Symptom: Boobs are huge. Lots of Back Pain. My nails are growing like crazy!! Legs are cramping. Wanting to nest. Peeing all the time! Difficulty breathing sometimes. Pregnancy Brain. I forget crap all the time!! Emotional. I notice my feet swelling occasionally, they do go back to normal after I take it easy. Taking it easy will be hard for me though, I have the need to be on the go and doing things.


Wedding rings on or off: On


Happy or Moody most of the time: I feel great and I have the mood swings, seems to be more often than I would like.


Looking forward to: Showers!!! One next weekend Woo Hoo

No comments: