Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3rd Trimester- 27 Weeks!!


So Blogger has a new look, I'm behind with the times! I missed out last week, so here is this week!!
She's really sticking out there...this picture was taken yesterday morning before my doc appointment. My face looks 'fuller' to me and I have a double chin some days!


How far along: 27 Weeks and FINALLY in the 3rd Trimester!! Woo Hoo!!

We have a Head of Califlower this week...and now they are measuring head to toe and not head to rump, so she is about 16 inches!! I guess that is if she's normal and doesn't have her momma and daddy's height :) and 2.5 pounds!

The doctor says she's weighing in around 2.2 pounds according to the ultrasound, she was breech and in a folded pike position...getting ready for all those cheer jumps and stretches!!

What I've Learned from What to Expect: She is starting to Dream now!! Well, her brain wave activity shows different sleep cycles including REM, which is when dreaming occurs. She has started blinking, coughs, more sucking (which we have seen her do that in ultrasounds), and better breathing.
Also, they mention that babies born around this time have an excellant prognosis because the lungs have reached maturity now. But we still want her to stay put for now!

Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds!

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: Better actually, it's still a little rough here and there, but the past few nights have been really good. Still have to get up for potty breaks, but overall, good this week!


Best moments this week: Mike getting to feel her move for real!!!!
Seeing and feeling her move in by belly from the outside!!!! It was crazy!
Having a Shower with Family and reminding me how blessed Mike and I are and how spoiled this sweet little girl is going to be.
Going to the Doc and seeing her on the Ultrasound and hearing that sweet little heart beat!
Some stranger walking in the hallway and said, "Oh, Kelly makes pregnacny look awesome" Completely made my day! She saw my badge as she was just walking in the hallway with her family member. So sweet and just what I needed to hear!
I'm sure there are more, but Preggo Brain is getting worse and worse!

Miss Anything: Wine. I did finally break down and had a Dr. Pepper - one of those teaser cans like 6 ounce ones, and it was fabulous!!! Little Bit then proceded to have a dance party. :)

Movement: Holy Moly Yes! She is all over the place, high, low, right, left, middle. We can also see her move...I'm seeing her make little jabs right now!

Food cravings: Ham Gravy...so I had me some last night! So so yummy!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Random smells that I don't really know what they are.

Labor Signs: Actually, YES!! I had no idea that it was, but when I told my doctor about it, she said that was probably a contraction!! I couldn't believe it! On Monday night, I don't even remember what I was doing, but all of a sudden, my belly got really hard in the center from top to about my belly button. It wasn't painful, but was uncomfortable. I just figured she was doing major moving around and flip-flopping. Dr said all is fine until I feel more than 6 of those...good thing I've only felt it once!

Belly Button in or out: Innie, but stretching like crazy...

Most Ridiculous thing I've Cried about or gotten Upset about: Mike's not here to put his two cents in, but I cried about a freaking swival on our new chair once we got it home. Long story, but we got the most awesome new recliner and had a swival base put on it. Not sure if we'll keep the base or not, but the chair is fabulous!
Umm, I've wanted to cry a whole lot more the past week...things I think are just really starting to come together and I am starting to freak out a tad.
Oh and this isn't rediculous, but I cried about failing my Glucose Test yesterday. Now I have to go back for the three hour test on Friday. I'm really hoping I failed because 1.) I had no clue I would be doing it at my appointment, 2.) So I had 2 oranges and chocolate milk right before my appointment, and 3.) I didn't have a great dinner the night before consisting of artichoke dip, pineapple, canalope, carrots, and left over yummilicious shower cake. So I will be racking up on the protein the next couple of days and hopefully everything will turn out just fine. Either way, it will be fine, but I will feel more fine if I pass the test.
They are gonna be really mean to me because for this test, I have to fast (besides water) after midnight and then I go drink that awful drink in the morning and then they will test every hour for three hours afterwards and I will won't be able to eat anything!! They are starving pregnant women!! I really hope I don't pass out or puke, when I drank it on Tuesday, I got all jittery, felt like I was on speed or something.


Pregnancy Symptom: Boobs are big, but I don't notice them any bigger. TONS of Back Pain, to the point I want to cry at times. My nails are growing like crazy!! Legs are cramping. Wanting to nest and love it!! Peeing all the time! Difficulty breathing sometimes. Pregnancy Brain. I forget crap all the time!! Emotional. I notice my feet swelling occasionally, they do go back to normal after I take it easy. Feeling more tired.

Wedding rings on or off: On, but after the Heart Walk on Saturday, my fingers were very swollen and it was hard to take them off. I drove home with my hand up in the air and it eventually went back to normal.


Happy or Moody most of the time: LABILE! Happy, Sad, Moody, Happy...mostly happy, but at the drop of a hat, I can be one of those psycho bitches that Jenny McCarthy talks about or a crying basketcase!

Looking forward to: Picking out a name!! We have two-three we like. Starting to see my doctor every two weeks now. Continuing to feel her move

No comments: