Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Four!

Four More Days until we leave!!!

Getting ready for our trip!! I still can't believe we are leaving on Friday for our trip to ITALY!!  I got all my laundry done the weekend, and hope I don't have to do anymore before we leave.  Here are a few things I will be taking with me...


New Kicks, that I found at Marshall's for $30!


A New purse from Kenneth Cole...also a Marshall's find for $30. Fun thing is I might be able to use it as a camera make-shift bag too!

And I am a Follower now of Toms.  Several friends had recommended them, so I will try them out.  I wore them today to help break them in and they were comfy.  I don't know if I'll be able to spend an all day Italy walking day in them, but we shall see.  Two things though, even if they don't work out for Italy, I know they will definitely be great for work, and I love the fact that some child will be receiving a pair of Toms with my purchase!  I love giving!


My lens I rented will be here Thursday!  Woo Hoo!!

I got an electrical adaptor.

Got a couple of new shirts for me and for Mike.

I need to get copies of our Passports to put in our luggage.

Thankfully, our first bag is FREE!  But if it goes over 50lbs, it's a whopping $175!  The second bag is $70.  So, our plan is to pack our 1 bag, in hopes of not going over the limit, but take a smaller suitcase as a carry-on to be able to put things in if we are over the limit and to bring back anything we just have to have from Italy. 

Need to call the bank and credit card companies to let them know that we are gonna be half way around the world. 

Need to finish cleaning, did a lot this weekend, but it will be so nice to come home to a clean home and fresh sheets!

I have also succumbed to

I'm still really new and finding my way around, but it's been fun to see so many ideas. 
You can follow my boards here
Follow Me on Pinterest

I found a couple of books, I may be able to use a Kindle from a friend from work, but if not, I still love my hard copy!

I feel like there is so much to do still, and we are running out of time.  But we are so excited, words can't explain it!

By the way, if I am packing you in my bag, please be at my place Thursday night!

Any last minute travel advice send it our way!




1 comment:

Abby said...

Buy ANYTHING on the streets that has Nutella in/on it. You won't regret it. Eat at random holes in the wall. Especially for pizza. Get lost shopping. Don't pay attention to where you're going. I ended up being about 5 miles off the beaten path in Florence and I'm so glad I did! It was a gorgeous walk with great shopping and scenery. I can't wait to hear about your trip!