Tuesday, January 31, 2012

15 Weeks!




So, my cousin-in-law...is that right?...Mike's cousin, Sarah, is also expecting at the beginning of July, so we are about 3 weeks apart. She gave me a blog, where this one momma-to-be answered the same questions each week and I liked the questions so we will try these. Thanks Sarah!

How far along? 15 Weeks, about the size of an Avocado 4-5 inches!!

What I've Learned from What to Expect: LB's bones in his/her ears are now in place and can most likely hear our voices! Backbone is stronger now.
Total weight gain/loss: None yet! Woot Woot! but I forgot to weigh myself today so I will check back in later

Maternity clothes? Yep and LOVE them!  I don't know why we need to wait til pregnancy to wear these wonderful things! For Christmas, Rick & Mel got me a gift card to Pea in the Pod. They have some super cute things with a really nice price tag too!  But I found most of my things there on sale. With all I got, I was able to earn $70 Bump Bucks. So this weekend I went back out and finished up my Maternity wardrobe at Motherhood. They have equally super cute things with about 1/2 the price! I also got a few new bras...kinda had a freak out moment when the sweet lady working there told me how big my boobs will probably get!

Stretch marks: No

Sleep: Fine, usually up a couple of times to go to the bathroom...but I think I will be sleeping SOO much better with our new purchase!!
Best moment this week: Buying a NEW MATTRESS and GETTING IT TODAY!!! I am so pumped for the most incredible night's sleep tonight!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Pretty sure everyone close knows now.

Miss Anything: Steak!  Only because I like mine Medium and they recommend ordering steaks WELL DONE Yuck!

Movement: Not yet... Hopefully SOON!

Food cravings: If I had to pick, probably fruits, still being eating lots of Oranges at work and tonight I really wanted Mac & Cheese, but settled for butter noodles with chicken.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Man vs. Food usually makes me want to throw up because of all the food he eats, but nothing else I can think of...
Have you started to show yet: Absolutely!

Gender prediction: Still nothing from me, Mike, lately has been thinking boy though

Labor Signs: Nope, but can't even think about what that will be like!!

Belly Button in or out: Still an Innie...when does that start to poke out?

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! And Lots of Energy!

Looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow!!  Hopefully we will get to see Little Bit again!



 And here is our new purchase!! We got it this weekend and it was delivered today!! Courtney at Mattress Firm, at 71st & Mingo, was wonderful, and we are so excited to sleep in our new Serta iComfort bed tonight!!  With our purchase, we also got to choose two pillows, for free, and we got the Tempurpedic Cloud. Thankfully Mike was there to keep me grounded and stay in our price point, I'm so proud of him for doing that too, because I know I wouldn't have had buyers remorse with what I wanted to get, but it would put a HUGE dent in the finances. Way to go Mikey!


Hope y'all have a great week and enjoy the Super Bowl!! Who will you be cheerin for?


No comments: