Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fourth of July Fireworks!

Happy 4th of July!! (A little late)

Forth of July is me and my family's favorite holiday. Growing up, we were a pyromaniac family. Loved fireworks and blowing things up. Over the years, I've done less blowing things and fireworks up, but still love me some fireworks. Since we moved into our house, we've had people over for the celebration. So it didn't change this year, even though, I was secretly wishing LB would be a firecracker baby.
I made Pioneer Woman's Spicy Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork which I just love! Super easy, makes a lot, everyone usually likes it, and is sooo good!! Mike got the horseshoe pit up and running and of course they also had beer pong going. Our neighbors had some great fireworks and we enjoyed our selves all evening.
It was even better because I didn't have to go to work the following day, so I was okay with staying up late. :) Here are some firework pictures from that night!










No comments: