Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Catching Up! Long Post but some pictures to go with it!

Okay, well I'm catching up a little now...I feel that I've been super busy, but don't really have a lot to show for it. Project 365 will be up hopefully tomorrow before I go outta town, OSU opening day will be up later too!
Casey, My Brother, The Marine
Casey's trip into town was great. We got him off last week. It was so wonderful to see him, almost brings tears to my eyes that he's gone back half-way across the world to Japan. While he was here, we had several dinners made by fabulous mama C, a huge family get-together at Granny's with aunts, uncles, and cousins. Wonderful times. He and Sara, his wife, and her two children also had a mini-get-away to Kansas City to visit Worlds and Oceans of Fun. His stay was too short but look forward to his next time off in June or July 2011! Believe or not, these are the only pictures I got while he was in town. The stinker wouldn't take family pictures or just for fun pics, so these are what I got!
Dad, Case, and Mom
I just loved Casey's smile in this one, even though the picture is a little blurry.
I alway like B&W, but the color gets me too!

Walking to the gate...

And for kicks...his fur kiddos...
Luna


And Panda


Jenks High School Reunion Class of 2000



Can't believe it's been 10 years since I graduated high school. I don't really feel that much older, but my goodness gracious the wonderful things that the 10 years has brought me...OSU fun times, Pi Beta Phi fun times, meeting some new best friends, rekindling old best friends, working for Party Pix, buying my first new car, moving to OKC---not one of my favorite places to live, but I loved the people there!, having my first real interview-that I rocked! then starting my first big girl job, moving back home to My Love after he proposed, getting another new job, getting married, buying our first home, getting our own pets, travels - Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas for our Honeymoon, St. Lucia in December '09, and Family Cruises, finding new passions-photography and SCUBA diving for two, and so so much more! It's been a fabulous 10 years and I have been so very blessed with all that the Lord has given me.

So with that said...I wasn't going to go to my High School Reunion! For multiple reasons that we don't need to get into. Lots of friends were mad at me for not going, but it just wasn't working out for me. Until the day of, my very best friend of all time, Ms. Amy Sue, had been calling me all the week before and that day. Finally she called and said, 'get your booty over to my place, I have dresses for you to try on, you're going tonight weather you like it or not.' So at 4:45, I grab my make-up, curling iron, and a possible dress to wear and head her way. Get over there, Amy and Amanda dress me and Amanda does my make-up and I tried to do my hair, but it just wasn't in the mood, and had some wine and off we went to the reunion. I'm so glad that Amy talked me into going. I had a great time and got to catch up with some old friends that I haven't seen in a long time. Thank you Amy! I love ya so much!



Me, Amanda (friends since 1st grade), and Amy (friends since 8th grade)
Amy and I, I feel like we were really back in 8th Grade takin pics with no worries in the world.
At the Aquarium


Kansas City, MO
Mike, myself, Derek, and Kasey headed to Kansas City for some fun times. For Mike and I, it was a late anniversay gift to ourselves. We went to the Yankees vs Royals game and it was phenomenol! Power and Light District was so much fun. Friday night was great, because, I guess that's not a popular night to go out, so I am always game for no crowds and gross people all in my bubble! We also had some fabulous BBQ from the famous Jack Stacks. Kansas City is now one of my favorite places to visit. We are planning on possibly going to a Chief's game so we can go back! I promise that pictures are coming...there are so many of them I am trying to sift through and pick the favorites. And I'm not a huge fan of the way blogger uploads pictures...it takes for freaking ever!! Anyone else have this problem or a solution?

My best friend from college, Julie, had her baby today!! So happy birthday to Mr. Jackson! Julie and Jackson are doing great and Proud Daddy Luke is so excited. I am so excited because I am heading to Amarillo, TX tomorrow morning to go see them and meet the little man. Pictures to come!

1 comment:

jhester said...

Awwwh... Luna looks just like I remember her. :)