Friday, September 3, 2010

Rise and Shine!

Yes, I started this post around 6:30... In. The. Morning!
Rise and Shine Swimming is on a roll! It's a small group of adults who enjoy swimming at 5-6 in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I've been twice now and so far am loving it. It is still a little hard getting use to the the Rising part! But, once I'm there, I feel great. Today I actually came home, showered, and started a load of laundry and started this post!! Already so productive! Wednesday morning, I got home, showered, and went back to bed. Felt amazing to take a nap at 6:30! So today, I will probably be pooped out by noon. We'll see, I hope not because we are going to see a friend tonight who is in town.
So, in order to help get me motivated to get my booty up in the middle of the night, I got me some new swimsuits, you know to help me swim faster! Ha! I feel like I basically stole them from Nike, because I went to the Fabulous Marshall's and got a fantastic deal on both of these! The first one is similar to the one I got, I couldn't find a picture of it, but on the Nike website, it was listed for $74...Yikes! Marshall's, yesterday was clearances for $7!!! Yes, only one digit!!!

http://www.swimoutlet.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=20728&Message=Your%20e-mail%20has%20been%20sent%20successfully%20to%20kellyrevans@yahoo.com

This one I got in green last week from Marshall's for BOOM $10 Bucks!! Priced on website for around $74!!




http://www.swimoutlet.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=16372&Click=205964


See, got a fabulous deal on them!
Well I am super excited for the weekend. OSU Football starts!! Go POKES!!
Hope you all have fabulous Friday and fun long and safe Labor Day weekend!

Love and hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Marshall's is FABULOUS!! I also love Ross! Love your blog, Kelly.