Friday, March 2, 2012

19 Weeks!!



How far along: 19 Weeks and a few days,
We still have a Mango! About 6.5 inches, 10 oz!

I can't believe I am almost half way!!

What I've Learned from What to Expect: LB's little girl parts are forming and developing, she has over 7 million eggs!! YIKES!!
From our Doctor: She sleeps about every 30 minutes and take cats naps all day...what a life!

Total weight gain/loss: Nada

Maternity clothes: Yeppers, I need to go get some maternity capris...the ones that I was wearing with a 'b-band' are starting to feel a bit snug on my bootie.
Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: Good, Potty breaks have gotten to 3 times a night!  There's been a couple when I feel like its hard to catch my breath...Sometimes, Mike thinks I'm upset because I will breath really hard and he'll ask if I'm okay or upset.
Best moment this week: Going to see Dr. Cox!!! We got to see her again and hear her heart beat...I wish I could record that sound.  Her heart rate is 143 and she was sleeping. Our appt was in the morning and I didn't have my daily orange so she was snoozing. So sweet! Also, we picked up the furniture, so her little room is looking more like a nursery!  Mike said he'd put the crib together, but I'm getting impatient, and may have to break open the box soon! It is so fun and I can't wait to have it all put together to share.

Miss Anything: I'd never been a Dr. Pepper drinker, but Mike has brought it home with take-out a few times and I now have craved that sometimes!
Movement: No, Darnet! :( I'm hoping soon though!! I might pee my pants when it finally does happen though, I'm so looking forward to that! Dr. Cox said she didn't feel anything until she was around 21 weeks but also said, that it can still be later before I may be able to feel her. Which made me feel good because some people say they can't believe I haven't felt anything yet...I think its funny, but some seem to think (and not in a rude way) that you should be doing/feeling/craving/whatever they did when they were pregnant.
Food cravings: Biscuits and Gravy again, Cornbread once and then ended up having a steak instead...which I was nervous about just because, steak had been grossing me out, but it smelled so good and Mike was sweet and told me, "Kell, if you don't like it, there's always McDonald's on the way home." Love him!

Anything making you queasy or sick: My kiddos at work were talking about eating worms today and I thought I could puke...and I wished I could've puked when I ate the whole can of biscuits the other night :)

Have you started to show yet: Oh Yes!

Gender prediction: Aunt Amanda says a little Cowgirl, which our doctor at the appointment a month ago thought a girl. When we went to see Dr. Cox yesterday, LB was a bit more modest since she was sleeping, but Dr. says there's still no evidence of a little boy!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out: Still an Innie, but a few days ago...not so much anymore...it looked like it wasn't an innie as much, just like it looked like it was maybe getting closer to an outie.

Pregnancy Symptom: Boobs still getting bigger. Niagara's still fallin. Back Pain. My nails are growing like crazy!! Legs are cramping. Wanting to nest.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, energetic...but this may also be a question I should have Mike answer...he may have a different perception :)

Looking forward to: Feeling LB move, getting the crib together, thinking about registering and brainstorming names!

No comments: