Sunday, March 11, 2012

Half Way!!!


How far along: 20 Weeks and some!!  Half Way!!!
We have a Banana! About 7 inches, 11 oz!

(Now, since I am so far behind, there has been lots that has happened this week, but I will be writing as if I actually wrote this last Tuesday and then share the rest this Tuesday!)

What I've Learned from What to Expect: LB is practicing swallowing and digesting and I need to start eating lots of different flavors so she won't be so picky like her momma was when she was little, and maybe still today :)
Total weight gain/loss: Possibly a half a pound, we will see if I was just bloated when I weighed or if I am starting to pack on some extra weight.

Maternity clothes: Yeppers, I went to Just Between Friends with mom on Sunday. It was Crazy Big!!  A huge huge huge garage sale like event. I've never seen so many things. But I was able to get about 6-7 capris ranging from $3-$12!! Amazing! And the $12 pair, bran-spankin new, tags still on! I also got a Pottery Barn Chamois Sheet for LB for only $6, they sell for $30.  Amazing, I tell ya! Since it started in Oklahoma, they have several throughout the year. So as I start having showers, I may have to go back and get all the goodies I don't get from the showers. I can still wear several of my own shirts, but I love my pegger shirts!
Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: When I'm asleep, it seems good, but I feel I wake up very often, lots of potty breaks, sometimes still not able to catch my breath.
Best moment this week: We got the bedding and nursery decorations this week!! She has a real room now and it is adorable, I love it so much!  I will share nursery pictures soon.

Miss Anything: Still a Dr. Pepper...weird! and some wine.
Movement: I think so!!  But it is still questionable since I haven't really felt it since. But I was sitting at work doing my paperwork and all of a sudden there was something about an inch below by belly button that was something I'd never felt before. It only last for a brief moment. So hopefully we will have more soon. My friend Amy described her beginning movements as popcorn popping, and looking back on that now, I feel I have had that popping, but just assumed it was gas or something.
Food cravings: Biscuits and Gravy, Nu-tella, fruit, and cheerios

Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing I can think of.

Have you started to show yet: Can you not tell?! :)

Gender prediction: Girlie and I hope she likes brights colors!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out: Innie

Pregnancy Symptom: Boobs still getting bigger. Back Pain. My nails are growing like crazy!! Legs are cramping. Wanting to nest. Difficulty breathing sometimes. Pregnancy Brain has started to TAKE OVER!!  It's awful, I am forgetting things all the time!!

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, energetic, Though, I know this week I was much more of an emotional mess. I cried for no reason a few times this week, got really upset with Mike for nothing important, poor guy. I feel I can cry at the drop of a hat. Sometimes in the shower I will cry, no reason, but it makes me feel better. Crazy, I know!

Looking forward to: Feeling LB move more, getting the crib together, thinking about registering, starting to have showers,  and brainstorming names!

No comments: