Friday, March 23, 2012

Have a Heart!

American Heart Association

It's that time again, the Tulsa Heart Walk is a month away! I have joined my employer's team and we will be walking to support the fight against the leading cause of death in Americans--Heart Disease. The AHA is working to:
Improve Patient Care
Advocating for Better Health Nationwide
Reaching Out to those At-Risk
Raising Awareness
Protecting the Future
and Educating Americans

This years Tulsa Heart Walk is April 21st and an event goal has been set for $750,000. So far, we have raised over $430,000!! And we still have a month left! I have set my goal for $200. Last year I was able to triple my goal with your help. Please support me in helping to reach this lifesaving goal by giving a donation today! Thanks in advance for your support.

You can see my webpage here.

Happy Friday!


 
 
HeartHub for Patients

No comments: