Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tidbit Tuesday

Tidbits for Today...Lots of them this week.

~It's the last day of my birthday month! :( No more birthday celebrations.
~Got to meet some super-sweet baby's this weekend. Marisa, my big, and her husband came up and brought Lily, she is precious! And she liked me! We had a mini-Pi Phi reunion lunch, then went to meet Katy and Luke's wonderful little blessing Beau. Such a sweetheart!
~Saturday was my 10 year High School Reunion, and thanks to my best friend Amy, she talked me in to going. I was great getting to catch up with old friends.

~Tomorrow, I start crazy woman plan...I am going to a Rise and Shine Open swimming. It is $20 for a month for three times a week to have open free swim. I'm super excited, although I will need some prayers....ITS AT 5:00....IN THE MORNING!! I don't get up till 7:30 or even 8:00 some days, so 5:00 a.m. is going to come sooooo early. I have to say, I have been practicing going to bed early. And I think in the anticipation of it coming, I've been nervous about being able to wake up...so in return I have been waking up in the 5:00 hour on my own...obviously going back to sleep. So, for the next month, please help me stay accountable and pray that I follow through with this.
~Remi is well and back to normal high activity level. We get her stitches out this week. I don't even think she knows she had surgery...silly girl.


~It has been great getting to see Casey, although, I believe everyone feels this way when a loved one is home...I haven't got to see him enough! He leaves to go back to Japan on Thursday, then will be deployed in September/October. God Bless you Casey and Thank You for your bravery! Love you!
Casey and his Buddy Derek who is also being deployed around the same time. Boot Camp San Diego.

~ Mike's parents are also going to be in town for the season opener, so it will be fun to see them again.
Rick and Mel

~Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!! I AM!!! OSU opens up with Washington State this Saturday. Mike and I were fortunate to get some hopefully great tickets on the 50 yard line! Woot Woot! Go Cowboys!!!



Alright, Good Night Blog World, Welcome Swim World!

No comments: