Friday, May 18, 2012

30 Weeks...and some...

Please excuse the hair and the tired look!  I am tired and my hair is braided and just looks like crap!


How far along: 30 Weeks and some days!!!!
We have a Head of Lettuce, about 18 inches and 3.2 pounds.

What I've Learned from What to Expect: Her brain is developing faster and faster. She is making faces, hiccupping, swallowing, breathing, and sucking her thumb
Total weight gain/loss: 7.5 Pounds

Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: Is Good!  There are nights I get up for a potty break once and then there are times, I get up like 5 times. It is A LOT harder to get out of bed...not becuase I'm tired, but because it is harder to move. I have to ask Mike, when he's awake, to push me!  Even on the 5-6 potty break nights, my sleep is really good. My mom got me the pregnancy wedge, which I think has been pretty helpful. I was just using pillows. I also like it because if I roll over, it supports my back too. So yay for sleep! I do need to get more of it though!

Best moments this week: Oh dear, So many!....Man it feels like forever since I've updated!...
She's HEAD DOWN!! Woo Hoo!! Hearing and seeing her at the doc. Heart Rate has been in the lower 140's and, today upper 130's, which doc says is good! Getting to meet with the dietiation and getting a good follow-up report from her and my doc. Feeling her move ALL. THE. TIME! I love just looking at my belly and seeing her move, wondering what's she's planning on doing or thinking.

Now some of you already know about this and I just think this was way too funny...but at work, I work with just loving little angels...and one of those little angels called me a "Toilet Assface Shit Mouth!" which really cracked me up, I love the creativity! 
Miss Anything: Not being able to have excessive amounts of fruit, especially since the Watermelon has been so so so yummy!  I'm being restricted to limiting my carb intake.

Movement: Holy Moly Yes! She is all over the place, high, low, right, left, middle. My favorite thing!!

From Last Week: Yesterday, she really liked the watermelon I had and I had a long slow wave across my entire belly...I figured it was here, mom mentioned it could be another contraction...I'll ask my doctor on Thursday.

After talking to my doc, she said that was probably her making her way head down! So cool!
Food cravings: Fruits...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing comes to mind...

Labor Signs: More Braxton-Hicks contractions...

Belly Button in or out: Innie, but stretching like crazy....
Most Ridiculous thing I've Cried about or gotten Upset about: Lots! But I can't remember all of them. Mike is so good to comfort me when he realizes I'm just stressed! I think my favorite, that I can remember, Monday-it was a super long day, work was busy, another colleague was off, so I had to cover. I didn't get all my work done that day, or the next, or the next...don't worry, I did get all caught up and THANK GOD for the Weekend!...then we took the Grandparents out for Mother's Day. Fabulous dinner at Wolfgang Pucks! Then as I was headed home, I remembered I needed to stop and get painters tape for group the next day. So I went to Wal-Mart, which I spent way too much time in and ended up getting my swim suit and two dresses along with my painters tape!  So I finally get home super late and I am exhausted, and Mike asks me if I've forgotten anything. And of course I have no freakin clue, because I basically feel like I'm just running around with my head cut off and no direction! So, I say, I don't think so, now thinking maybe he'd ask me to pick something up. He said 'your phone'. I said it was in my purse. He was like, Oh good you picked it from customer service then....I about died then!  Because, no I hadn't picked it up from Customer Service, figured I had it the whole time, so I immediatly started boo-hooing.
Mike tried to make it better by telling me a funny story...remember that sweet little angel that called me that ever so sweet name?  Well, Wal-Mart Customer Service called my parents number when they found it...my mom, being her silly self answered, 'is this Toilet Shit Mouth?' and I guess there was silence for a bit. HAHA!
So that made me cry more and laugh so much. Mike thankfully and lovingly went to pick it up for me.

Pregnancy Symptom: TONS of Back Pain, to the point I want to cry at times, got another great back rub from Mikey! My nails are growing like crazy!! Legs are cramping. Wanting to nest and love it!! Peeing all the time! Difficulty breathing sometimes. Pregnancy Brain--its fo' real!!! I thought I had it bad, and I just keeps getting worse and worse. I really am afraid I'm going to screw something up at work because of it. Please pray that I don't screw anything up at work. I forget crap all the time!! Emotional. Work has cause me some more 'cankles'. And I don't really see that going away soon, because we are so busy and covering has been a mess! Feeling more tired.

Wedding rings on or off: On. Tight at times.
Happy or Moody most of the time: LABILE! Happy, Sad, Moody, Happy, Tired

Looking forward to: Our Baby Moon!!!  So excited, we are leaving tomorrow. Hopefully I will get pics up and more about that when we get back...it's like our Baby Moon/5 Year Anniversary. Picking out a name!! Her moving. Getting to go to the Doc every week now because of the Gestational Diabetes (GB). Next week doc said she'd check on growth!

Okay, well I think that's it for now, trying to get ready to leave!  Will do my GB update soon too...but it's good!

No comments: