Wednesday, May 30, 2012

32 Weeks!!



How far along: 32 Weeks!!!! Wowzers!!
We have a Honeydew, about 19 inches and 4.5 pounds.
What I've Learned from What to Expect: She is opening her eyes when she's awake. She's developed her immune system!

Total weight gain/loss: She's definitely growing, I gained 2 more pounds this past week, so I up 9 Pounds!

Stretch marks: Thought I saw some last week, but didn't end up seeing them
Sleep: Is Good!  Yay, Still!

Best moments this week: Having lots of belly time!! We went to a friends wedding in OKC and LB got lots of belly lovin!  It was fun!  I don't mind people feeling my belly if I know them and they ask...thankfully, I haven't had anymore weirdos want to touch my belly. Rick and Mel being in town and I honestly think Rick has more of a baby glow than I do!

Miss Anything: Nothing in particular this week.

Movement: All the time!! There are times my belly looks lop-sided because I'm pretty sure she's sticking her little bootie out! She really started grooving in the car to David Crowder Band-After All (Holy), Eli Young Band-Break Your Heart (I think that's what it was called), and Matt Redman-10,000 Reasons. I thought it was really funny when she started moving to the music, I had read some threads that asked about certain songs that their babies reacted to, I don't know how far along they were, but LB wasn't doing that at the time, so I thought, they were just making stuff up about songs their baby 'supposedly' liked, welp, I've been told now... :)

Food cravings: Fruits

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing comes to mind...

Labor Signs: A number of Braxton-Hicks contractions.

Belly Button in or out: Stretchie!!

Most Ridiculous thing I've Cried about or gotten Upset about: I really can't think of anytime I cried this week...woot woot! I'll have to ask Mike to make sure though :)

Gestational Diabetes Update: For the most part good, I did have a high number, 133, after the Wedding Brunch...there were several factors that went into that too...the night before, I didn't have my bedtime snack because I was still so stuffed from the reception food, then I didn't get up and have something to eat for breakfast (Brunch was at 10:30), so I'd gone way too long without eating, then at the brunch they had the most amazing food!! I had two different types of breakfast casserole, a biscuit, sausage, and THE GREATEST CINNAMON ROLE I've ever had!!!  I'm hoping I can get that recipe from Kacy when they get back from their honeymoon! So, I knew it would probably be bad, so during the brunch I excused myself and went walking around the neighborhood for about 25-30 minutes and then tested and got 133. I was so scared, I called my Doc the following day and left a message. They called back and said everything was fine, but to keep an eye on it and call if it goes up again.

Pregnancy Symptom: TONS of Back Pain, to the point I want to cry at times.  Wanting to nest and love it!! Peeing all the time! Difficulty Pregnancy Brain--it gets worse and worse!! Really, if it didn't happen less than an hour ago, I won't be able to give you a reliable answer! I forget crap all the time!! Work has cause me some more 'cankles'.I truly feel I have Shrek Feet sometimes--Mike tells me they are far from Shrek Feet, but I think they are and sometimes they hurt. Feeling more tired. I had another Charlie Horse the other morning...I knew it was coming, it had been making it's way for the past week or so, and finally, it came on full throttle. I woke Mike up because I was slightly freaking out with the pain and he so kindly rubbed it out for me, it was sore the rest of the day and the next...I hate those things! I've also had a skin tag on my neck---do those go away, how do you get rid of them?
Wedding rings on or off: Getting really tight, I'm gonna have to get a temporary replacement.

Happy or Moody most of the time: LABILE! Happy, Sad, Moody, Happy, Tired

Looking forward to: My shower this weekend!! Getting to put it all in the nursery. Picking a name.  We also really need to get on the ball and find child care and a pediatrician!! We are super slow parents : /  Working on her Baby Book and getting that put together-I'm really excited about all that I found and the pages I'm creating :) I will share when I have it together. Having tomorrow off!! Yippee!!

No comments: