Saturday, July 24, 2010

Random Tidbits

A few Random Tidbits

~Today is my Dad's Birthday! Happy Birthday to You!
~Today Mike is in a Softball tourament and we went to bed at 9:40 last night!! I don't remember the last time he was ready to go to bed that early!! I was so pumped to be going to bed so early even on a Friday night!
~Found out Casey is going to get to stay a WEEK longer than expected!!! WOOHOO and praise Jesus!
~Found out he will also be the special guest at the Tulsa Oilers Alumni Hockey Game and drop the first puck!
~I'm learning more and more to trust God with things I don't have control over
~And, Did you know that you can go back to your original skin color if you press on your belly button for about 10 minutes a day? This is the insightful advice I get from my kids at work! He really thinks its working for him!! HaHa!!

No comments: