Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gratitude Challenge

So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.
Matthew 19:6

Day 7
Says to Take a picture of one thing, person, place or specific moment that makes you feel grateful. Share it with your social network.

I am grateful for so many things, but the most grateful that God picked Mike for me.  We started dating my junior year in high school and have been together ever since (1999)...that over a decade, last century!!....that's a long time!  We were married in June 2007.  He is my best friend, knows me inside-out, and is an amazing man and husband.  He's the hardest worker I know and knows how to have great time.  He keeps me on my toes and always brings a smile to my heart.  I love him more and more everyday and am excited to spend the rest of my life with him. 

In beautiful St. Lucia Dec. 2009


 He may not be in Wranglers and Buckle or a Cowboy Hat, but he's my number one Cowboy!  Go Pokes!
 Always having a good time...Mike and his best friend Derek.  They just crack themselves up!

"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." - Rita Rudner

No comments: