Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Project 365 November 1-8

Day 124 - Butterfly...Again...
Was out at Woodward Park area and was walking around and there seemed to be thousands of Monarch Butterflies around these cute little purple flowers.  I took tons of pictures of the butterflies and only a couple turned out good and this is one of them.  I was trying to get them flying, but I don't know how to work my camera fast enough for these beautiful butterflies. 

Day 125 - Tiny Surprise
You can kinda see the yellowish ladybug hanging out on the flower.  I didn't even know she was there until I was processing the picture.  What a great little surprise!

Day 126 - Peek-A-Boo
The Sun is shining through these beautiful red leaves!  I was so excited to finally see some "Pretty Fall"!!  I love the way the sun is bursting through.

Day 127 - Attack of the Killer Bees (for real!)
Read Carefully...
This is a sign I saw while pulled over on the side of the road taking another picture just down the street from my neighborhood.  I've seen this place everyday for years and just assumed that it was a Caution for the AEP Power Lines.  But then I wondered why in the heck would they put little bees on the sign.  So I read the sign while I was out of the fence, out of my car, my windows were down because it was a beautiful day, and there was no surveying the area for these little mean creatures.  Crazy, huh? Who woulda thunk that Africanized Bees are just down the street from me in Jenks, America!

Day 128 - Jack Frost!
The first day of frost and we were headed to the early OSU/Baylor game in Stilly.  I got up and was going to get some donuts for the ride and couldn't resist!

Day 129 - Pistol's Firing!!
At the OSU/Baylor game, the Cowboys kicked some Baylor Bear Bootie!  Final Score OSU 55 Baylor 28.
FYI on my ESPN app for the iPhone, they always have some little tidbit of sports trivia and OSU/Baylor was today!  Said "Did you know that Baylor has lost 5 straight to OSU and has not won in Stillwater since 1939"  (The year could be wrong, because it's only on there for a second and then gone.)

Day 130 - Lola!!
This is our friends, Derek and Kacy, new Great Pyrenees puppy!  She is so cute and just a big puff ball.  They came over for a playdate with Remi.  She's only 9 weeks and almost half the size of Remi already! 

Day 131 - Abandoned
This is an Abandoned Barn that's close to my house that I have wanted to take a picture of for a while.  It sits pretty far back off the main street, but I always thought it would be a great picture.  I really like the way it turned out.  I also love the little hand prints.

So I'm caught up for now on Project 365.  There are some other pictures that I hope to post soon.

No comments: