Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just for Fun...

Just for fun...
Tomorrow I get to go to dinner with PW. I am so excited!  A Pi Phi herself, Ree Drummond is the special guest at the Tulsa Pi Phi Alumnae Meeting.  I also heard that she will be in OKC in March if anyone is interested.  Yay for fun, food, drinks, and really fun people!  Ring Ching!

Field Day
Dad and I love taking the dogs out for field day.  Maggie and Remi are best friends and they love going!  We go to different places here and there that Dad finds.  A couple of weekends ago we went just down the street to a nice big field and a pond.  It was a gorgeous day and we all had a blast.  Maybe someday Remi will get to go hunting with Grandpa and Mags.  I know she'd love it!  So here are some pics...
Just so you know...these next two, were actually really bad pictures, because I got carried away and forgot to adjust the settings, so when I reviewed them they are almost black...so with a little PS Elements help, I was able to lighten it up.


 I'm King of the Mountain!  We threw the dummy over a bunch a hay bails and Remi took off after it.  We waited for a short time and hear the rustle of the sticks and up pops Ms. Remington, with the dummy and she is so proud.  She hung out on that hay bail for quite a while showing off to Maggie (who couldn't get over the hay bail haha!)

 She still has SOOOO much puppy look to her! 


Pretty Fall is here!!!
I really didn't think that we were going to get a pretty fall this year...it's still in the works though.  I've been patiently waiting to enjoy the yellows, reds, and oranges.  And now there are some finally turning!!  I have been eyeing this beauty for a couple of days and finally stopped to get some pictures. Thankfully I did, the leaves are almost gone now on that tree!
Yellows
Reds and a Burst of Sun...I couldn't pick a favorite...


And some yellows around some red...



Oklahoma State University! 
Ranked number 10 this week and getting ready for a big game in Austin, TX on Saturday. 
Not a great picture of us...but oh well :)
We sat in the direct sun, which kept us warm with the cool afternoon breeze.  Also gave me a little color on my cheekies! Thanks Rick and Mel for the tickets!!
A football tradition...the players go to the student section after the game and sing the Alma Mater.  Ending with
O
S
U
GO COWBOYS!!!

3 comments:

jhester said...

Love your fall color photos! I'm somewhat jealous because our fall was short-lived this year. We had a big wind/rain storm and all the leaves blew off before the colors developed!

Kelly said...

Wow, those photos are amazing!! LOVE the black lab photos, soooo cute!

ME :) said...

LOVE fall pics! Good job. I really think we need to have a girls picture day!