Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!



Yep, it's almost time for Christmas cards to be going out!  It's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that Christmas is almost here! We love (well, at least I do...Mike doesn't like to take pictures let alone send them too all of our Friends and family!) to send out photo Christmas Cards and this year I'm going to love send out Shutterfly's Photo Cards.  This isn't going to be our first time to use Shutterfly...I have been using them since I got my first digital camera way back in the day!  But this year they are going to be FREE!! Yep, that's right free and you can get free photo cards too! Shutterfly is having this great promotion for 50 FREE photo cards for bloggers.  Sign up here!!. They have a HUGE selection of flat or folded, landscaped or portrait, 4x8 or 5x7, and they have this really nice stationary paper that looks very fancy.

I love the simplicity of this one.

And I love the multiple picture and the colors of this one.
I mean I will probably have to put my fur kiddos on there too!

And the funkiness of this one!

I love this square look!

Shutterfly also has photo gifts!  I love the Wall Calendars they have.  I've given calendars to our grandparents and friends before.  And I've received a picture calendar before....and loved it!!  Thanks Julie!!Who doesn't love a new picture all throughout the year! I do, I do!! 

Alright, well now I am officially ready for Christmas cards...it's just going to be a problem finding my most FAVORITE one for our own Christmas Cards.  You can be Christmas Card ready too if you follow this link so bloggers can get 50 free Christmas Cards from the fabulous Shutterfly!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahh, such cute choices!! I love the black card and I of course was drawn to the gray card because it is one of my fave colors and I love the splash of color in the lights!! :-D

Kelly said...

PS-- my previous comment's word verification word was "undies" Bahahaha :-D