Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow Pictures Part 2!

Here is Part 2 of my hundreds of pictures I've taken throughout this past week!


 Coming home from work the sky was completely split by the coulds!

 The snow drifts.



 Even though we got over 14 inches, the snow drifts were 3-4 feet in my area and over 8 feet in other areas! Remi loves jumping the snow hurdles!  She's such a snow dog, maybe I should sen her up for the Ididirod!
 Oklahoma's Mogels!
 Neighborhood Kiddos and Family sledding! I just love the little kid froliking up the hill!



 This little boy came over to see Remi and threw her dummie a few times.  She's so good with kids, I can't wait for her to have her own little rugrats to play with!






Well I hope you've enjoyed my pictures explosion of the snow storm!  It's melting away slowly, but Weather men are saying were suppose to get another blast starting Tuesday.  So we'll see!  Enjoying the Snow!

No comments: