Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

Still zero degrees here in Oklahoma with the snow piled up.  Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get my car down my cul-de-sac so I can go to work!





{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?

Growing Pains---that's were I fell in love with Leonardo DiCaprio and probably Hey Dude!



{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Hold Us Together by Matt Maher
Free Fallin by Tom Petty
Life's a Dance by John Michael Montgomery
There are lots more, but I'm really bad about know the names of titles and artists.



{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?

Yep, I was told that I didn't have a set of my molars...they just weren't there...and so I wouldn't need to have my wisdom teeth + I only have 2 of my wisdom teeth...though they've never come through...Weird, huh?


{four} what is your go to way to relax?

Some Red Wine in the Winter and White Wine in the Summer, editing pictures, hot bubble bath, going on a walk with Remi or watching a movie with some buttery popcorn.


{five} do you play any instruments?

I played the piano when I was younger and guitar hero :)


{six} nude beaches: yes or no?

Not for this chica!

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?

Sure do!


{eight} can you change the oil in your car?

Never tried, I love me some Kwik Kar!


{nine} can you curl your tongue?

Like a taco!


{ten} can you knit or crochet?

No, but it's something I'd like to learn someday!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Guitar Hero!! What an answer, love it :-) I loved The Leo episodes of Growing Pains too! And Hey Dude :-D My cousin and I would "play" that show and she would always make me be stupid Melody when I wanted to be cool Brad ;-)