Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

To put a smile on your face...I've laughed at this a few times today!!  Got it in an email.









{one} what was your first job?
I'll have to say a few...when I was 14 or 15, I worked as a swim instructor...then when I turned 16, I started working at my Dad's as an office assistant...But my first real job was as a Recreation Therapist at a children's behavioral health hospital...still doing the same thing, at a different place and loving it!


{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Couple times on a cruise, no big namers...not that I would really know any, but Mike DVR's a few here and there that can be pretty funny.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
Probably about a year ago with the kiddos at work.  Use to love going to play mini golf on dates!


{four} what was the last picture you took?
Last night of car light trails on riverside.


{five} burnt food: yes or no?
no… yuck.


{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
I'd never have a full pocket of change because I don't carry cash...but Mike has a big old mug that I would put it in if I did.


{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Yep, not super long that I can stick it in my nose though.


{eight} do you scrapbook?
I used to be a scrapbooking crazy girl...I made a baby book for a friend and have had intentions to make Casey's Marine scrapbook.  For my own photos, I think I'm gonna try the digital scrapbook.


{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
No, although before Oklahoma had the lottery, when I went out of state, I would buy one just to say I've played the lotto, but since we've had it here, haven't bought a one!


{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Both!  I absolutely love being the photographer, but love to get in the pics with family and friends even though I don't do it a lot.



Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Julie {love, julie} said...

I like these Wednesday questions! How fun!

Thanks for stopping by yesterday :)