Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness!!

And so it begins.  March Madness 2011!! So excited that it's finally here.  I finished my bracket and submitted it tonight with KU bringing it all home!  Here in Tulsa, we are in full swing at the BOK Center and ready for Rounds 2 and 3 to get going.  Tomorrow they are having free viewings of the team practices...I don't know if I'll get to go, but sure would like to!

I have to admit, that I didn't know what March Madness was until I got to college...I didn't even like basketball.  Then my freshman year, Mike asked me..."So you ready to go get your tickets?" Me...''for what".  I think he about pooped his pants!  "For OSU Basketball tickets!"  I told him I don't even like basketball, why would I go get tickets for something I don't even like...I'm really lucky he didn't break up with me!  Long story, short, he told me I had to get tickets and if I didn't love the first game I went to, he would buy the rest of my tickets for me.  Went to a game, and can't believe I thought I wasn't going to be a part of the Rowdiest Arena in the Country!  Fell in love with OSU Basketball and then with March Madness.
I started filling out brackets and I would win!  I had no idea what I was doing and it upset so many people.  So this is the Choose Wisely Commercial on ESPN...I wish I was as creative as some of these ideas on how to make my uneducated choice.  But my favorite way to pick'em is by mascot...which one I think would win in if they were against each other.  Ive' been successful with that and with favorite colors.  I will say I did flip my pen a couple of times for some of my teams this year.
So my FINAL FOUR are:
Syracuse
Duke
KU
Florida



My favorites are the Egg Drop and the of course the Plinko.

So who do you have going to the Final Four and how do you choose?

No comments: