Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

Happy Ash Wednesday!



{one} what color is your kitchen?
The walls are one of bazillions shade of white, but I have accented with Oranges, Yellows, and Reds.  Very warm and fun to cook in!


{two} do you have a good luck charm?
nope, guess not.


{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pen...I have to use black at work, but if I had it my way, I love writing with fun color pens like orange, pink, turquoise, green, or purple!


{four} can you use chopsticks?
Yep, but no pro!


{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers, definitely.  It's funny, my girlfriends and I had this conversation last night...I would love to love baths...but I get so bored and too hot, so I normally don't last too long in the bath.


{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
Poppy Seed

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Nope!


{eight} do you have any allergies?
Thankfully No.

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Crunchy, but we get creamy cause Mike prefers creamy and I really don't care too much.


{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Goodness no!

Link up Here!

No comments: