Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays




{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
No, I think that they are fun, but I just can't bring myself to spend the money for holey jeans.

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
No, again...I sure wish I would have better sleeping habits, but I blame Mike...he's such a night owl, so I stay up and usually fall asleep on the couch while he's watching T.V. or on the computer.


{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an Oreo?
I just eat it normal...no special way.


{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
If you mean do I not allow shoes on the carpet...yes, we wear our shoes...but my usual thing to do once I get home is kick off the shoes the socks and go barefoot!


{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Mike!!  Then my parents...but I won't hold my breath!


{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
I don't remember one.


{seven} do you snore?
Not on a normal basis, but Mike says I sometimes do if I get 'over served' ;)

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
Nope


{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
Yes, but not for long.


{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
I like buttery popcorn and then add some more of my own melted butter!  My arteries love me!


Play along here!

No comments: