Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tidbit Tuesday

~Birthdays this Week - My wonderful sister-in-law, Joanna turned 26 on August 2nd and I will turn 29 on Auguest 5th! So we celebrated at Bonefish for Jo's Birthday...Yummy
~Happy birthday to the rest of you Leo's out there! I know there are lots!
~Last week I mentioned that I saw a rainbow...well I saw TWO!! Two days in a row! How exciting!
~Prayers are needed for a personal family issue. I know there is a reason for everything, and in the end God will show us the reason, but in the mean time, I am so confused with lots of mixed feelings.
~NOT a fan of stupid drivers! There is construction EVERYWHERE in Tulsa right now, and out come the stupid's. I had two guys pass me on the shoulder while I was trying to exit! Then someone thinks they have the right-of-way, when they don't, and people cut you off just because they aren't paying attention. Come on people...just because the cones are out doesn't mean you have to become completely inconsiderate.
~I've reached 10% of my Project 365 and going strong!
~My mom made me homemade Italian Cream Cupcakes early for my Birthday! Thanks Mom!

Thanks for letting me rant!
Love you guys!

1 comment:

Chloƫ said...

Thanks for stopping by! And happy birthday! Hope it was wonderful.

And bad drivers are high up on my list of things that irritate me most. It doesn't help that I learned to drive in New Jersey..ha.