Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tidbit Tuesday

August 17th

~Our Kansas City, MO Trip was fantastic! We had a blast and the Yankees were great! Pictures to come soon!
~Casey is in town! I am so excited to wrap my arms around his neck everyday while he's here before he leaves for deployment.
~Project 365 is still going, just haven't posted any pictures because I've been a little busy.
~Absolutely loved Kansas City's roads!! There was only ONE, I repeat ONE area of construction on a highway. And I can only remember one other city street area with construction. The roads were nice and smooth, you could completely tell the moment we left Oklahoma road or entered Oklahoma roads. It was fabulous!
~I got my new lens!! Canon 70-300 Image Stabilization, it worked great on the trip and I have gotten some great moon shots too! I love it and can't wait to use more of it!

No comments: