Saturday, June 9, 2012

33 Weeks!!

 
How far along: 33 and a half Weeks!!!! The picture was actually taken at 33 Weeks...I'm just a little slow at getting this post going!

We have a Pineapple, about 19-22 inches and 4.9 pounds.

What I've Learned from What to Expect: Not a lot to report on this week from WTE, but apparently her fingernails are getting long...that is if she didn't take after her mommy and isn't biting them all down.  I have been proud of myself, I've only bitten one or two nails off since I found out I was pregger...don't really know why, but it's just been easier to not bite since I've been pregnant. I wonder if I'll go back to biting once she comes... 

Total weight gain/loss: 9 pounds...no gain this week

Stretch marks: Nopers, not yet.
Sleep: Is Good! Yay, Still!

Best moments this week: This is what I get for waiting too long....I forget!  But the ones I remember...Had another shower given by Amber and Amy that was absolutely wonderful! The grandma's got to see Little Bit with Aunt Amanda in a ultrasound. She was still bashful and was hiding her face. We registered at the hospital this week after my doctors appointment.

Miss Anything: Pizza was something week...I normally am not a fan of pizza, which makes Mike sad because he loves it. Well, with the GB, pizza made my numbers high each time, has something to do with the fat content apparently, so I have stayed away from pizza since then. Well, I couldn't decide on what I wanted to eat one night, so I was just going to have leftovers and Mike ordered pizza. It smelled SOOOO Good and that's what I missed.

Movement: Still a little wiggle worm, and in the ultrasound with Dr. Cox, she was wiggle those little cute toes again.

Food cravings: Fruits

Anything making you queasy or sick: There was something I saw on a tv show, but now I don't remember...

Labor Signs: A number of Braxton-Hicks contractions.

Belly Button in or out: Stretchie!!

Most Ridiculous thing I've Cried about or gotten Upset about: I don't really know what I was crying about, but I know I felt my feelings were hurt, but had no explanation...Love those hormones!
Gestational Diabetes Update: Still managing well, I have a few higher than the 120 numbers, but nothing that Dr. Cox is concerned with. I was worried since there were a few and she let me know that the individual high number here and there are nothing she's concerned with, it would be if the number were consistently high. So she was pleased with what she saw and even canceled next weeks appointment, Woo Hoo! There are times that it is difficult in making appropriate food choices, especially eating out. You just don't know all the nutritional value of foods and you think that you would be making a good choice---I went to the Bistro the other night---had artichoke dip-which is supposedly a low carb food, 4 pita triangles-which I counted as one carb (I can have 3), bacon-wrapped scallops--soo yummy, and assuming no carbs, veggies, a piece of bread-another carb, and a few bites of baked fudge, which I counted as one carb...and my number was 150!! Freaked me out. So things like that are a bit difficult, but nothing too awful, thank goodness!

Pregnancy Symptom: TONS of Back Pain, to the point I want to cry at times. Wanting to nest and love it!! Peeing all the time! Pregnancy Brain, Back Pain, Occasional Skrek Feet, Sore Feet, Feeling more tired, oh did I mention Back Pain. Some Ligament Pains in the side of my stomach if I move a certain way too fast--usually happens when I try to turn over in bed or getting out of bed. Getting a little anxious about the big day : / I sometimes forget that women all over the world and for years and years have been giving birth :)
 
Wedding rings on or off: Doing good again, and fingers aren't too swollen this week. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: LABILE! Happy, Sad, Moody, Happy, Tired

Looking forward to: Meeting her...I still want her to come in July, but I am so excited to see her and meet her and just love on her. Working on Baby Book. We have our Birthing Classes next weekend, so that will hopefully be exciting.

1 comment:

Abby said...

You are PRECIOUS!!!