Tuesday, June 26, 2012

36 Weeks! Full Term!


How far along: 36 Weeks!!!! Full Term!!!

According to What to Expect, we have a WATERMELON, about 19-22 inches and 6.5 pounds
I feel like I have a watermelon in my belly too!!
I have less than 4 weeks now and it could be even less!! She could be here anytime and that is just craziness to me!

What I've Learned from What to Expect: She is just practicing everything while she's hanging out...simulating breathing, sucking her thumb, blinking, moving. She also gaining more fat around her cute little arms and legs which will give her sweet little dimples!!

Total weight gain/loss: 11 pounds.... up two this week! I think its the swelling in my Shrek Feet!!

Stretch marks: Not that I've seen, but I there is a lot of area that I can't really see anymore.

Sleep: Good this week! Yay! Potty Breaks about every two hours.

Best moments this week: Let's see, Getting the afternoon off today (I'll also have tomorrow off and Thursday afternoon off!  Great week for me!) Getting to check things off my list. Going shopping with Grandma---sometimes she just can't help herself. Making the Cookie Dough for Preggers, which I give a 9 outta 10 on normal cookie dough....my mom asked me how the actual cookies were and she just didn't get that I made it just for the cookie dough. Feeling closer and closer to D-Day! Mike and I celebrated 5 years of marriage!

Miss Anything: Wine, I smell it and it is one of my favorite smells!! Breathing normal, being able to walk normal, ya know all those just normal things that I apparently just took for granted before being pregger :)
Movement: Umm, Yes! All the Time!! I love it...if I had to choose a favorite feeling, it would definitely be feeling my little girl move all around in my belly!!
Last night, she was moving all around after I got in bed. And if I had to describe how I feel my belly would look by her movements, it would be a Chipmonks cheeks that are full! She was stretching all sorts of out to the sides and I swear that's what it would have looked like!
Food cravings: Fruits, Dr. Pepper
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Same thing as last week...I always forget about this one, I know there are things that I've seen on TV or heard about that make me feel sick to my stomach. Nothing has actually made me get sick, THANKFULLY...but yes there are random things I see or smell that just give me the willies!

Labor Signs: Oh my good gracious, I really think she could possibly make her debut in the next couple of weeks!! I had friends that 'felt' thier little one would come early or late and I had no idea why they thought that, I can now understand....now it may just be wishful thinking also with the AWESOME 100+ weather we are having from here on out!  But anyway, if you continue to read this part, you may find yourself a little grossed out, these are possible labor signs, so just so you are prepared if you don't want to be shocked :)
Crazy amount of BH contractions, to the point that I made sure to start monitoring them because I thought I was having so many...I am having more, but they are still very inconsistant and thankfully not painful
I'm 99% sure I lost some of my (Get ready) mucus plug!  I didn't even know about this until we went to the class, but there was definiately something gross a few days ago, going to the bathroom and I will spare you the details, but since I didn't know for sure, I decided to google it. I was so shocked at all the disgusting people that lost thiers and thought, "Hey, I'm gonna take a picture of this and post it online!" Now with as much disgust I had, I was also so thankful because mine looked a lot like some of the pictures that were posted.
Last night, I really felt like she was just going to fall right out of me, several times, I was squeezing to make sure she stayed in. There was a little pelvic pain but mostly just pressure...some may say this is 'dropping' or 'lightening'.
I'm more and more tired than ever. Thankfully I've been able to take naps or sleep in on the weekends.
I still have those groin kinda pains, which I had friends say that had that too, so not too worried about it.
My belly is so big, that it is getting harder and harder to wipe after the bathroom.
Nesting and wanting to nest!
Feeling like I have arthritis all over my body.
Back Pain.
Shrek Feet

Belly Button in or out: Stretchie!!

Most Ridiculous thing I've Cried about or gotten Upset about: There was something I cried about earlier, but I don't remember what it was about...something silly though!

Gestational Diabetes Update: Managing Well. I don't think any high numbers this week. I really thought today I would have a high one after lunch, because I had a crousaint sandwich and then a strawberry smoothie. But it was low!
Pregnancy Symptom: Refer to Labor Signs...Round Ligament Pains in the side of my stomach if I move a certain way too fast--usually happens when I try to turn over in bed or getting out of bed. Getting more anxious and excited about the big day.

Wedding rings on or off: Off :( I was going to get a temporary ring, that I could then use as a right hand ring, but think I will just wait, because I feel that I keep swelling more and more, especially with the heat. So I'll just look like the 16 and pregnant, unwed momma...Funny story about the whole 16 and pregnant thing, I don't feel I look like I'm 16, but it seems alot of others do...we had taken our kids on an outing sometime ago to the arcade and Ruth was telling the guy we needed tokens for 5 (5 kids) and then the guy recounted and counted me and said 6?

Happy or Moody most of the time: TIRED! Able to take more naps, resting, and keeping my feet up. But otherwise, pretty happy this week!

Looking forward to: The big day, whenever that may be. Picking a name. Packing my bags---I did get the diaper bag packed, which I know I packed too much...but, it's so hard because, if we do go to due date, Little Bit could be 8-9 pounds---that's probably 0-3 month or 3 month clothes, if we go earlier, she could be less, which she could probably then fit into newborn...so I packed a couple of things for each size. Enjoying my time with her once she gets here.

And Anything Else: Not a whole lot for this...I think I mentioned all that earlier. Trying to stay inside and cool.  Mom and I went to Sam's today and they had an above ground HUGE pool for only $329! I've never had an above ground pool so don't know much about maintenace, but that seems like a fabulous idea to me! I'll have to talk to Mike about it and we have 4th of July coming up and how fun would that be to have people over and get in the pool too!!

We go back to the doctor on Thursday, where I will be tested for Group B Strep--or something along those lines. I don't know if she will measure LB or not again, but she will also check my cervex and all that fun stuff. So exctied!!

No comments: